May 06, 2024, 11:05:31 AM

Author Topic: About DQA Fansubs  (Read 7102 times)

DQA

• Toran Citizen
About DQA Fansubs
« on: January 26, 2012, 10:02:24 PM »
DQA Fansubs started in January 2011. It was originally called "DeltoraQuestAnimeHD". I had a Youtube channel which grew tremendously over 11 months. However, after 650,000 total views and 700 subscribers, I got my third copyright strike from a company named Presentcast. I had lost many hours of work. However, right after I found out that all my videos were gone and my Youtube account suspended, I decided to make a website/forum. Well, that explains why you're reading this, but I'll give a little more information.

DQA Fansubs stands for "Deltora Quest Anime". Even though the name isn't original, I wanted to keep the the original name. I just got rid of the HD, because I'm not on Youtube anymore. Not to mention I don't have 720p raws (nope I have 720p raws now). Anyway, DQA Fansubs is a 1 person group. That means I do timing, karaoke, translation, encoding, typesetting and the editing of the translation. As much as I'd like to have a whole team working on Deltora Quest, I don't have the right contacts nor the skill to coordinate a team of people.

Well, for now, that's it. Since DQA Fansubs is a relatively new "group" (nope, it's 2017 now lol), I don't exactly have much to tell. But I hope this gave you some insight to how this group started. And if any of my previous 700 subscribers register here, then thank you for all your support you have given me. Anyway, that's it for now, thanks for reading this!

:)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:29:21 PM by DQA »