May 18, 2024, 10:10:50 PM

Author Topic: Episode 23: "The Revival of The Forum? DQA's Mysterious Return!"  (Read 2121 times)

Bleach301

• Grey Guard
Episode 23: "The Revival of The Forum? DQA's Mysterious Return!"
« on: February 01, 2017, 01:31:42 PM »
"After four long years our heroes have emerged victorious, with a new episode of their favorite show, "Deltora Quest", uploaded to YouTube.
Having months on end hiding in the shadows, scheming and tweaking, the elusive DQA makes a striking comeback, leaving everyone in shock and awe.
Without warning, everyone floods into the forums to discuss the new episode and demand more content.
The legend of the fansubs lives on, and the spirit of DQA can finally rest in peace.
Only one question remains: can our heroes finally revive the ancient forums?"

_
/for some reason I can only post in this "other" folder, but feel free to move this thread to a more relevant area of the forum/
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:33:48 PM by Bleach301 »

DQA

• Toran Citizen
Re: Episode 23: "The Revival of The Forum? DQA's Mysterious Return!"
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 07:16:01 PM »
Haha I love your story-telling. Yep, surprise, I'm out of the shadows! Not sure if everyone will flood to the forums, but that would be cool. Oh and that's weird you can only post to 'Other', I might have accidentally messed with the settings a while ago. I'll fix that now.

EDIT: Nope, I forgot why I chose to limit posting - I had like 30,000 spam posts here at one point. I'm going to keep it like this, where threads can be created in the "others" section but replies can still be made to any of the threads I've made in other sections. That will help limit impact if spammers come again.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:39:13 PM by DQA »

Bleach301

• Grey Guard
Re: Episode 23: "The Revival of The Forum? DQA's Mysterious Return!"
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 08:53:11 AM »
OH yeah the spambots hahaha, but at least the forums were active right?  :D
I studied Japanese recently and it was an absolute nightmare, such a crazy language, so I am even more impressed than ever before with your subbing efforts. Hope to see more soon! :)