May 18, 2024, 10:10:55 PM

Author Topic: [ALERT] Spammers!  (Read 6207 times)

DQA

• Toran Citizen
[ALERT] Spammers!
« on: December 04, 2013, 01:18:09 AM »
So, due to my inactivity, I failed to notice the fact that spammers invaded the forum. They have been dealt with, but as some of you may have noticed, the General Section has been deleted (due to the fact I don't have time to delete 30,000+ posts). Thanks to Revenge of Dain for alerting me of this matter.

-DQA

Cass

• Del Citizen
Re: [ALERT] Spammers!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 09:48:51 PM »
Oh dear, that's good! I'd noticed that a heap of spammers were posting just recently, after I received a personal message from one. It's good to see you've got it under control.
Bish Bash Bosh!

DQA

• Toran Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 10:07:48 PM »
Ok, I've disabled messages. It's my fault for being so inactive. It's going to take a while to do a clean up.

DQA

• Toran Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 05:36:00 AM »
Ok. I've wiped 2000 bot accounts. I'll do a final clean up tomorrow. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped acerebox who was a legitimate member.

Edit: Okay. I've narrowed the member count down to 8. There are currently 0 bots on the forum. Yay! There are still quite a lot of guests (around 30 at this time) trying to register (they are bots), but I've included measures to stop that. Hopefully bots will stop coming here at all once they realise that they can't register.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 02:20:41 AM by DQA »

RevengeofDain

• Grey Guard
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 08:57:35 PM »
 8) Right-On
Kick those dumb bots tail, or should I say Grey Guards. Lol
Glad to see ya back my friend. Keep up the good work.  ;)

RevengeofDain

• Grey Guard
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 09:03:00 PM »
This is completely irrelevant, but today is my birthday. I'm now 18.  8)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:04:47 PM by RevengeofDain »

DQA

• Toran Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 10:58:59 PM »
Happy Birthday, RevengeofDain!

RevengeofDain

• Grey Guard
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 02:14:51 PM »
Thanks  :)

aevitasLP

• Grey Guard
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 02:40:15 AM »
Seems like this is the most recent post. So I guess I'll post here since there doesn't seem to be a way to create a a new thread. I just registered say... 20 mins ago, I have been on your Youtube channel and watched episodes 1-22 in like 3 days. I am surprised I had not heard of this anime before, It is really amazing! Anyways, just wanted to say "Hi!" and to also come up with a solution to any possible future problems with the forums. It may help to make a trustworthy person to be a moderator of the forums who does the clean up work. Just a suggestion. Anyways I also wanted to say " You are AWESOME DQA!!!" and thanks for the hard you have put in to the subbing of the anime. I hope you continue. And I know I am just some random dude on the internet but If you need any help or donations to get things done. I will do what I can. Again you are awesome and thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 05:57:09 PM by aevitasLP »

DQA

• Toran Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 11:10:23 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, aevitasLP. My main problem is that I just don't have any time to work on this. 23 is 98% done I just need a couple of lines to be sorted out.

aevitasLP

• Grey Guard
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 02:50:51 PM »
Just do what you can, after all, you are only one person. It would be not be too cool of me to expect you to do everything like how I speed run through some games.