May 06, 2024, 04:20:41 AM

Author Topic: [UPDATE] Happy New Year 2013!  (Read 18755 times)

aevitasLP

• Grey Guard
Re: [UPDATE] Happy New Year 2013!
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 08:20:01 AM »
So 2015, September, How is all my fellow Deltora people doing?! I really feel as if we have all really faded from what really matters. I mean, where is the great DQA at?!

DQA

• Toran Citizen
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2015, 03:48:15 AM »
I'm still around, just insanely, insanely busy. I never anticipated how little time I would have, which sucks. Eventually I'll be more active here, but for now, yeah, I'm just so so busy.

Bleach301

• Grey Guard
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2015, 05:22:37 AM »
I'm just posting here because it's the most recent post on the site so hopefully someone will see it. It's nice to know there are still people out there appreciating Deltora Quest, and the anime! I've been looking everywhere for somewhere to download the subbed version. I came here from the youtube channel, which has up to episode 22. Have the rest of them being subbed? Is it still happening? I'm very disappointed that the show wasn't more popular, and especially disappointed by the English dub, it's awful. I had hopped some legitimate streaming sites would pick it up and stream a subbed version. But I'm just glad someone has taken the time to sub it!

DQA

• Toran Citizen
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 02:21:40 AM »
I'm just posting here because it's the most recent post on the site so hopefully someone will see it. It's nice to know there are still people out there appreciating Deltora Quest, and the anime! I've been looking everywhere for somewhere to download the subbed version. I came here from the youtube channel, which has up to episode 22. Have the rest of them being subbed? Is it still happening? I'm very disappointed that the show wasn't more popular, and especially disappointed by the English dub, it's awful. I had hopped some legitimate streaming sites would pick it up and stream a subbed version. But I'm just glad someone has taken the time to sub it!

Yep, the dub is pretty terrible haha. I'm still insanely busy, but I'll try and get 23 on YouTube sometime soon. :)

Bleach301

• Grey Guard
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2015, 12:10:26 AM »
Hey I'm just glad you're still alive and haven't left us alone!
What's the process like for doing subs; are you Japanese yourself, or perhaps learnt it? Pretty impressive that you're able to do this much on your own.

To be honest I'd probably just buy the Japanese DVDs and watch it raw without subs, except that they charge a fortune - I think it ended up being several hundred dollars to get the whole DQ anime. On that note, how are you getting your raws? I had a quick look and wasn't able to find any - most places that say they have the Japanese version are actually just hosting the dub, it's incredibly annoying.

[edit] I just saw your post about the subbing process where you mentioned DVD's but I'm still dumbfounded that you actually have the DVD's to even rip from. Is there any chance you'll upload the subbed episodes somewhere in original mkv format (or the raws for that matter)? I would assume the episodes you've uploaded to YouTube are compressed to make them reasonable for upload/playback and I believe you originally had them in 720p not 480p?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 12:16:56 AM by Bleach301 »

aevitasLP

• Grey Guard
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2016, 06:32:04 PM »
Happy New Year 2016! I hope everyone has been doing alright since I last visited!

Bleach301

• Grey Guard
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2017, 07:51:56 AM »
A year later and I still have my fingers crossed!! Happy new year for 2017 I guess

DQA

• Toran Citizen
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2017, 07:30:56 PM »
"Happy New Year 2013" -- haha that's how long it's been. Well, 23 is finally up  8)